MEXICO ~ June 3, 2008!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

YIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!

Daddys tumor has SHRUNK by 1/2!!!!!
He had his port put in yesterday and today had his 3rd Chemo treatment.
Before the chemo, his doctor informed him that his cancer has shrunk by 1/2. He did warn us, however, that the tumor could grow again... I guess that's just the nature of the beast.?!!??!!

Dad's in great spirits today. THIS is the type of news he needed! Heck, we ALL needed this news!
In my head, over and over, are the words "Our God is an Awesome God'".... you know, that commercial that sells the Christian Music CD's...I can't think of anything better to be repeating in my head!!!
Thanks for the prayers.... THEY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

praise God! I am still praying... he is a truely sweet man.

Amy C said...

YOur daddy looks so handsome. I hope he is still doing well. I will keep praying for him. God bless! AMy

Beth said...

1 month girl friend!!!!

Amy C said...

12 DAYS TILL MEXICO! I HOPE ALL IS STILL WELL WITH YOUR DAD. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY. YALL HAVE A SAFE TRIP!

Beth said...

how about a new post